Age of Conan is in a tough spot right now. On one hand there are sooooooooooo many good things on the horizon, but on another hand veterans are currently starving for any content and I am not only talking about PVP. Obviously I am posting less assassin related news and guides because I think I have covered most details about this class. Worry not, however, I still have a few guides lined up. The blog itself, I think, reflects the current state of the game: I am stretching to post something, anything to keep you reading. Or perhaps I am trying too hard and ultimately posting things that most of you are not interested in? I have decided to gather up all my "episodic" posts in one place to ask you which things are you really interested in seeing more on Assassin's Hideout:
- Slith's cheesy exploration guide (tag: exploration) - interesting places in Hyboria that were not ment to be explored.
- The workbench (tag: crafting) - my progression and experience with crafting (when the revamp comes)
- [Guides] (tag: guides) - guides on all things assassin and things that can help to develop your character
- Dagger and a bowl of rice (tag: PVE) - my progression in Khitai (the episodes are finished but can be resumed)
- Assassin's Hideout Podcast (tag: podcast) - podcast about AOC done in my car on a way to work.
- PvP (tag: PvP) - my experiences and progression in PvP
- PvE (tag: PvE) - reviews and experiences on new PVE content.
- Rants (tag: rants) - me going bat-shit insane on things sorta Age of Conan related (aka nerd rage)
- Lorewhore (tag: lore) - bringing you interesting bits of Conan lore with quotes from REH's books.
Please let me know in the comments what makes you come back to Assassin's Hideout and what makes you lose interest in it.