Sunday, February 24, 2013

Slith's cheesy exploration guide ep. 11

Ommmpfffff! Is it almost a year already since last time I have produced one of these cheese flavored exploration guides? This cannot be! Today we are, as of late, still in the jewel od the dreaming west- my personal all time favorite - Old Tarantia. This time I was exploring the wall near the Tarantia library (still unconquered building for me). I had pretty solid idea about how to get there, but it required a single, pretty hard jump (from the bridge) and if you failed you had to ago again  through series of extremely hard jumps. So I waited and waited until my guild got (finally) ranked #1 on guild renown. This has granted me right of entrance to the rooftop in OT (that bar-thingy) from where I have instant and easy access to the nearby bridge.



Looking at my next target...
Sadly the parts outer wall (the one that you can see in the last picture) are separated by invisible walls. This means that simply getting on the wall doesn't grant you access to the whole wall around the city. I hate invisible walls with a passion.

If you have managed to get anywere on top of OT library then, please: PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is true, Joel is "the master of all" now..

Slith said...

I will asume you are @exFuncom

What happened to your twitter ? :X

Anonymous said...

That was not me Slith.
But if you need proof you should look into a certant twitch recording from this weekend...

ConanPlayer said...

Link to recording plz.

Anonymous said...

Now that would be too easy.
You should follow the Red Thread...

Anonymous said...

Follow the white rabbit

Slith said...

right -_-

everyone, out

Slith said...

aaah so the information was indeed legit

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_directors_letter_february_2013

Naerri said...

On exploration: Slith, have you been abble to explore Conarch Village "outskirts" recently. I've been trying for days to find a hole, but it seems its patched hard :(

Slith said...

Oh and tried and tried but no luck :( it's locked down TIGHT!

I would love to go there thou.